X-Lite revolutionizes its sportier helmet (the X-802RR) and provides the X-803 with the latest technological advances. The Ultra Carbon version is made with a high carbon fiber content. Features a clear “Ultrawide” screen, an advanced “RAF” (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system, “Carbon FitTing Racing Experience” interior padding and a new adjustable rear spoiler. It is the top of the range helmet resulting from the experience of Nolan Group at the highest levels of competition (Moto GP and SBK).
Reference: X802RRC08 62
- Shell made with an extremely light carbon fiber compound.
- 3 shell measurements for a better fit at each size.
- Clear screen with "Ultrawide", which offers a wide field of side vision. Account with a double action mechanism: allows to block accidental opening and integrates a position to circulate at low speed. Can be disassembled quickly and includes anti-scratch treatment.
- Includes Pinlock to prevent fogging on the screen. In addition, the screen includes an external system that allows the Pinlock to be adjusted without having to remove it.
- Advanced RAF (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system, with adjustable air inlets on the frontal area, upper area and chin bar. Includes side air outlets and a rear air outlet placed on the spoiler for optimal airflow circulation
- The new adjustable rear spoiler has been tested in the wind tunnel, provides great aerodynamic efficiency and stabilizes the helmet at high speeds.
- Improved chin bar compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR): the chin section has been slightly lengthened to provide more clearance and therefore optimal static and dynamic comfort, while maintaining a compact design.
- “Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” interior padding made with active carbon filaments. Active carbon is characterized by being breathable, thermo-regulating, antistatic, antiallergic and 100% natural. The padding also has mesh fabric inserts to promote the diffusion of air to the upper part of the head. Are completely removable and washable.
- Emergency extraction system for side padding in the event of an accident NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System).
- Includes standard nose and chin guard.
- Double ring closure.
- Weight: 1310 g. for size M.